Walk-in Contraceptive Services
Get all your contraceptive care in one place: Incirlik Women’s Health Clinic.
The clinic is open every Friday from 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. at the OB/GYN Clinic
- General Contraceptive Counseling
- Birth Control Pills, Patch, Ring
- Depo Provera
- IUD placement & Removals
- Nexplanon Insertion & Removals
- Emergency Contraception (Plan B)
How it Works
OB/GYN: Open to all DoD beneficiaries.
First Come, First Served! Waiting times may vary,
No appointment necessary! All forms of birth control to include Intrauterine Devices (IUD), Nexplanon, Patches, Vaginal Rings, Depo-Provera, and oral contraceptives will be available with counseling by a certified provider. Simply present to the Medical Group with your ID card and check-in at the front desk during walk-in hours. You will be given a check-in sheet to fill out. During your visit you can receive counseling and initiation of birth control the same day, including insertion of IUDs and Nexplanon.
* If starting an IUD or Nexplanon, you must be abstinent for two weeks prior to insertion. Same-day pregnancy screening will be performed at the MTF lab.